Our employees are offered an opportunity for growth in a spirited work environment. Join our team and share in our future.
We thank all applicants for your interest in working with Drake, however, due to the high level of interest in each of our postings, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. We respectfully request no TELEPHONE, EMAIL or IN PERSON inquiries.
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
The Drake Hotel, an anchor of West Queen West and an original boutique hotel concept, has helped to transform Toronto’s cultural map. After 9 years of acknowledged success, the Drake is experiencing an exciting phase of growth and is currently seeking a full-time CUSTODIAN to join our dynamic Back of House team.
We are looking for a hardworking, co-operative, reliable + flexible individual who doesn't mind getting their hands dirty and takes pride in the upkeep of our hotel. This role offers $14/hour plus Drake staff perks.
Successful candidates must possess the following qualifications + experience:
- 2 to 3 years experience of general cleaning duties (light & heavy duty)
- Maintenance knowledge + hotel experience is an asset
- Good knowledge of cleaning processes, products +equipment (Power washer, Buffer, Steam Cleaner, Floor Polisher)
- Must have excellent communication skills (Proficiency in English is mandatory)
- Comfortable with light to heavy lifting + ladder work
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Available days + weekends
If you are interested in being considered for this opportunity please send your most recent resume and a cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line: "CUSTODIAN” by, Friday May 31, 2013. Or you can click the "Click To Apply" button below to submit your application via our website.
We thank all applicants for your interest in working with Drake; however, due to the high level of interest in each of our postings only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted. We respectfully request no TELEPHONE, EMAIL or IN PERSON inquiries.